The SUBWAY Malaysia Customer Survey aims to tap into the minds of the restaurant’s visitors. The management wants to know how they are perceived including the good and bad points. Positive feedback will inspire them while negative ones will allow them to work on their weakness.
The survey is designed to be short and easy to answer. You should be able to complete it in just a few minutes. Afterwards, you will be able to get a code for a free cookie. If you often eat at a Subway, consider participating by clicking on this link: tellsubway.my.
About Subway Malaysia
Subway is a global brand that is primarily known for selling submarine sandwiches. It was founded in 1968 at Bridgeport, Connecticut. It operates on a franchise model which has proven to be tremendously successful. In fact, it has gained a foothold in 112 countries and have over 44,000 locations in total. The US account for over half of these. The number of branches in Malaysia is constantly expanding.
There’s a lot of variety in the sub sandwiches. Among those on offer are the Italian BMT, Chicken Teriyaki, Chipotle Chicken, BLT, Spicy Italian, Steak & Cheese, Tuna, Turkey, Veggie Delite, Subway Melt, and many more. They also have salads, wraps, paninis, muffins, doughnuts and cookies. Different products may be available depending on the region.
How to Enter in SUBWAY Malaysia Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Go to the survey site at tellsubway.my.
- On the splash page, you will be asked to enter the Subway store ID that is printed on your receipt. Just type it in and click the Submit button. Completing the survey will entitle you to a free cookie from the store.
- Tell them the time and date. Indicate how you paid for the order. Enter your transaction number from the receipt.
- Next, rate various aspects of your experience with the restaurant. Gauge the likelihood that you’ll recommend the place to your friends and indicate your level of satisfaction. Assess the food quality, speed of service, friendliness of employees, cleanliness, comfort, atmosphere, and total value.
- Tell them what you enjoyed about the visit as well as your suggestions on what could be done better. Indicate the frequency of your visits to a fast food restaurant per month and how many of those are to Subway.
- Provide your personal contact information including email address. Indicate whether you would like to receive offers from the company and get contacted about your visit.
- You will be given a validation code that you can use to claim your free cookie. Be sure to get this before the offer expires.
- SUBWAY Malaysia Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: https://tellsubway.my/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/SiteTerms
- SUBWAY Malaysia Customer Survey FAQs: https://tellsubway.my/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/tellsubway_FAQ
- Subway Malaysia Website: http://subway.com/en-my
- Subway Website: http://subway.com/
Ready to do the SUBWAY Malaysia Customer Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.