Canadian Tire Gas Station Customer Survey, powered by InMoment Inc., is a great way of voicing your opinion to a company who cares about what their customers have to say. A customer satisfaction survey is a tool used to measure the satisfaction level of customers who frequent the place of business. The survey, available at tellcdntiregas.com, will assist Canadian Tire Gas identify potential problem areas and unhappy customers. Moreover, it will allow them to understand what they need to rectify the situation in order to increase their customer satisfaction rating. Likewise, they can also identify which areas are keeping their customers happy and likely to return to their place of business again.
Customer satisfaction surveys, such as the Canadian Tire Gas Station Customer Survey, only takes a few minutes of your time to complete and provides invaluable insight for the company. As a customer, you know first-hand what you expect when you provide your business to a company, it is essential that you let the company know if they failed, met or exceeded your expectations. BY collecting customer feedback, the company can then take actionable steps to improve on any necessary areas.
About Canadian Tire Ga
Canadian Tire Gas+, colloquially known as Canadian Tire, is a public franchise retail store which sells home products, sports and leisure equipment and automotive products. Select Canadian Tires stores also sell food products and toys.
Canadian Tire was founded in 1909 as the Hamilton Garage and Rubber Company in Toronto, Ontario, where it still presently headquartered. In 1922, two brothers, Alfred Jackson Billes and John William Billes invested in the company and it became known as the Hamilton Tire and Garage Ltd. With their subsidiaries included, the company now has 1,700 locations.
How to Enter the Canadian Tire Gas Station Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- Three to five minutes of time.
- Access to the Internet.
- Your most recent Canadian Tire Gas receipt.
- Ability to read and understand English or French.
- Access the survey by visiting tellcdntiregas.com.
- Choose your preferred language, either English or French.
- Enter the required information from your most recent Canadian Tire Gas receipt, such as the station number, the date and time of your visit and the total amount spent during that visit.
- Proceed to the following pages and answer all questions to the best of your ability.
- Enter in your personal feedback where applicable.
- Fill out your contact information to receive a reward for filling out the survey and to be entered into a daily and weekly sweepstakes drawing.
- Canadian Tire Gas Station Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: http://tellcdntiregas.com/websurvey/2/rules/75
- Canadian Tire Gas Official Website: http://gasplus.canadiantire.ca/
Ready to do the Canadian Tire Gas Station Customer Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.