If you enjoyed the quality of products and the helpful services you received at Sears the last time you visited one of their locations, feel free to give your opinion in the Sears customer satisfaction survey. If you experienced a problem during your visit, the company is willing to listen and act upon it. Sears created this online questionnaire to assess how their customers feel about them. It only takes a few minutes to complete the survey and you can do it online from the comfort of your home. By participating, you will be helping them understand how to improve their products and customer service to make your next shopping experience a better and memorable one.
Sears is an American chain of department stores headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Previously, however, it was headquartered in the Sears Tower in Chicago. Curtis Roebuck and Richard Warren Sears founded the company in 1886. It started as a small mail order business and later opened its first retail outlets in 1925. However, Kmart, an American discount store, purchased the company in 2005, thereby renaming it Sears Holdings. Today, Sears is one of the largest American department store chains by sales. It runs divisions in Mexico and Canada, among several other subsidiaries within its brand.
With more than a century’s experience in the business, Sears operates more than 2,200 outlets across the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. The company is particularly famous for its online sales and catalog businesses. It sells appliances, auto parts and accessories, baby products, clothing and shoes, fitness products, electronics, outdoor products, tools, toys, jewelry, health and wellness products, musical instruments, and much more.
How to Enter the Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid Sears receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the survey site at searsfeedback.com.
- Enter the 12-digit receipt number, including the zeros, in the space provided.
- Enter the purchase date and click next.
- Think about your last purchase at Sears and answer a few questions based on your experience.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Indicate whether you would like their customer care team to contact you regarding any questions you may have about your order and enter your contact information if you want to be contacted.
- If you want to enter the sweepstakes drawing, enter your name, email address, and 10-digit phone number and submit the survey.
- Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://cpe.sears.com/s/rules/automated_sweepstakes_30593.htm
- Sears Website: http://sears.com/
- Sears Weekly Ad: http://local.sears.com/
Ready to do the Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.