Customer satisfaction surveys offer a direct line of communication between businesses and their customers. The Save-A-Lot Customer Satisfaction Survey, for example, will help the supermarket chain determine whether its customers are happy with the products and services they receive. Businesses should know whether their customers are satisfied before it is too late. A happy client is a retained client. By asking customers to share their feelings and opinions, businesses can ensure that they keep a finger on the market’s pulse. When customers perceive another offer to be better or become frustrated by a company’s offerings, they tend to look elsewhere and explore their options. They may also stop doing business with a supplier altogether.
By listening to its customers, both satisfied and unsatisfied, Save-A-Lot will be able to use the information it gathers through the survey to ensure all customers enjoy a great experience, thereby gaining their loyalty. Smart business executives understand that the smartest business decisions are based on actionable data, not guesses. Unfortunately, many still make big decisions based on inaccurate information. By conducting regular customer surveys, businesses gain real insight into how their customers feel about the products and/or services they receive.
Therefore, if most customers want an additional service channel or suggest a product feature they want, Save-A-Lot is ready to listen to them. The company’s managers and employees know that customers are their livelihood. When you participate in the Save-A-Lot Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will get a chance to win $100 in a weekly prize draw.
Save-A-Lot is a discount supermarket chain based in Earth City, Missouri. It is a subsidiary of SuperValu and boasts over 1,300 locations across 36 states, with more than $4 billion in yearly sales. While most Save-A-Lot stores offer typical products, they carry less variety than traditional supermarkets. Founded in 1977, the company operates stores nationwide in rural, suburban, and urban areas. It offers up to 40% discount on certain groceries compared to most grocery stores.
How to Take the Save-A-Lot Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A mobile device or PC with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A Save-A-Lot store receipt with a survey invitation.
- Visit savealotlistens.com to begin.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Click on the ‘Begin Survey’ tab.
- Enter the characters as they appear in the image on your screen.
- Enter the store number and code to proceed.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Provide your contact information.
- Submit the survey.
- Save-A-Lot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www2.iccds.com/CSAT/SV/Surveys/SV4/SALRules2015.pdf
- Save-A-Lot Website: http://save-a-lot.com/
- Save-A-Lot Weekly Ad: http://save-a-lot.com/weeklyad
Ready to do the Save-A-Lot Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.