The McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey is the company’s way of learning how their customer’s feel about the restaurant. Only those who have actually paid a visit can join using their receipts or invitations.
If you have any of these two, then don’t hesitate to fill up the survey form. Your efforts will be rewarded with a free Big Mac or a suitable alternative. It will only take a few minutes to finish. Go ahead and click on the link below.
This massive fast food chain is recognized all over the world. Its golden arches logo announces its presence from miles away along roads and highways. From its humble beginnings as a barbeque restaurant in 1940, it has progressively made its way to the top of the food chain, so to speak, becoming a multibillion-dollar company.
It has a veritable army of employees numbering 1.9 million, of whom 1.5 million answer to franchises. Branches can be found across 120 countries and these serve an average of 68 million customers every single day. The menu is filled with American comfort food such as hamburgers, fried chicken, milkshakes, French fries, and so on. Some locations offer more to cater to the demand including healthier options like salads, fruit and fish.
How to Enter in McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey
You will need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- At least 16 years of age to be eligible for the promo.
- Go to the survey site at mcdfoodforthoughts.com.
- On the welcome page, you will be asked if you have the receipt available.
- If you answer no, then you you’ll be taken to a page wherein you need to enter a 4-digit code from a survey invitation. You must also pick the date of visit from a calendar. Indicate the time and the amount spent. Press START to proceed with the actual questions.
- If you answer yes, then you must enter the 12-digit code on the top of the receipt in the spaces provided. Indicate the amount you spent at the restaurant. Press START to proceed.
- Note that you will get a validation code upon the completion of this survey. This can be used to redeem the offer which is either a Big Mac or a vegetarian option. You have to be at least 16 years of age in order to qualify for the promo. This is redeemable only in participating restaurants. You can only claim once per day.
- Rate various aspects of your experience with McDonald’s from the food to the service. Tell them how you feel about the ambiance and the cleanliness.
- Share your ideas on how things might be improved.
- McDonalds UK Website: http://mcdonalds.co.uk/
- McDonalds Website: https://mcdonalds.com/
Ready to do The McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.