Gap is an instantly recognizable brand with more than enough consumers the world over. Despite its large reach, Gap truly cares about its costumers on an individual basis and is always eager to hear what they loved, or didn’t love, about their experiences with their brand. It is this dedication to customer satisfaction that prompted Gap to create the Gap Customer Feedback Survey. It can be found at feedback4gap.com and only takes a few moments to complete in its entirety.
Gap uses the results of your survey to make changes, learn more about what you want as their customer and discover what they are doing right already. Let’s learn a little more about this worldwide brand and what made it famous.
Gap is one of America’s most well-known brands with a huge global outreach. The company was founded in 1969 and has since expanded to included subsidiaries such as Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix. Currently, Gap boasts of more than 3,737 locations through the world.
A multi-billion-dollar brand, Gap has also earned itself a spot in pop culture. From supermodels to stars and starlets, Gap has featured countless campaigns with famous faces that are hard to forget. The brand also regularly releases products whose proceeds go to make the world a better place.
How to Enter the Gap Customer Feedback Survey
You will need:
- Your Gap register receipt.
- About 5 minutes of your time.
- A working internet connection in order to complete the survey.
- Go to feedback4gap.com.
- Get your Gap register receipt ready. You will need to gather some specifics off of it to complete the survey.
- Select the language that you wish to complete your Gap survey in.
- Enter the date of your Gap purchase.
- Enter the time of your Gap purchase.
- Enter the 5-digit store number located on your receipt.
- Enter the 4-digit transaction number.
- Select the correct box when asked if you are over the age of 18.
- Select the “I am not a robot” box. Click submit to continue with the survey.
- Answer the remaining questions. Each will be unique to your purchase and visit.
- Don’t forget to submit your survey and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Gap Official Site: http://gap.com/
Ready to do the Gap Customer Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.