It takes hard work and continuous assessment to improve and maintain high levels of customer service and the quality of products sold. With competition ever getting stiffer, businesses are scrambling to increase the level of their customer’s satisfaction and retain their existing clientele. It is cheaper for a business to improve their current customer’s experience than to allocate additional resources to chase new clients.
The Wal-mart Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to offer you a chance to speak you mind and let the company know what you really feel about its products and services and what you want improved. Walmart needs to hear your opinion in order to know the areas that need improvement and the things you like or dislike. Your feedback will also go an extra mile to empower the employees and management of the company to meet set goals, develop, or even update them based on your needs.
For the last 55 years, Wal-mart has been providing high-quality services to millions of clients all over the world. It is with this value that the company has grown to become a worldwide household name. Our growth has been assisted by the unique culture that our founder, Mr. Sam Walton built. Mr. Walton believed that the key to success in business is putting the customer’s needs first. His philosophy entails that by serving the needs of the customer first, the business will be able to serve the community, its shareholders, associates, and other stakeholders. This philosophy has seen Wal-mart grow into one of the largest multinational retailing corporations in the world.
Other factors that have made Wal-mart a brand to reckon with are low prices, highly efficient systems, and excellent supplier relationships. Now with walmart.com, clients from locations in the world where there are no physical Wal-mart stores can order products online and receive them on time.
How to enter in the Wal-mart Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A device, either a tablet, smartphone, or computer with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English.
- A Wal-mart receipt with an invitation to take part in the survey.
- Go to the survey site by visiting entry.survey.walmart.com.
- Enter the code on the receipt to be able to get started on the survey.
- Answer all the survey questions about your experience shopping with Wal-mart.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Write down the code that you will be given at the end of the survey and use it to redeem a prize.
- Wal-mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WM/StoreTrak/rules_new_en.htm?date=05/12/2017
- Wal-mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Eligibility Requirements: https://survey.walmart.com/surveys/WM/WMExp/eligibility_en.htm
- Wal-Mart Website: https://walmart.com/
Ready to do the Wal-mart Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.