The Apple Product Feedback Survey is a mechanism for the company to hear about the thoughts of its loyal fan base. They want to know how well their products are performing. They also welcome reports of any issues encountered during use. The staff reads everything and does its best to respond to submissions, especially for things that require clarification.
Note that this tool was created solely to hear about comments regarding existing products and services. It was not built to handle suggestions regarding future products and features. Kindly read their unsolicited ideas submission policy for more on the matter. If you have recently purchased an Apple product, then feel free to use the feedback form to let them know what you think of it so far.
About Apple, Inc.
Apple is known for creating premium technology products that often have a massive impact on the industry. They are focused on the development of consumer electronics and their supporting software. The goal is to provide unrivaled user experience through streamlined design and workflow. Apple products also work with each other seamlessly, though there are often incompatibility issues when trying to use them with products outside of the carefully managed ecosystem.
Among its most important products are the iPhone, the iPod, the MacBook, the iOS, and the MacOS. The company also owns iTunes, the App Store, iCloud, and the Apple Pay service. All of these are extremely popular with Apple fans who are known to be passionate tech consumers. Product launches are often greeted by thousands of cheering fans and first-day sales see long lines of eager customers. Despite the premium price tags, plenty of people remain loyal to the brand.
How to Enter the Apple Product Feedback Survey
You will need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with Web browsing capability.
- A few minutes to write down your comments.
- Go to the survey page at apple.com/feedback.
- You will land on a page that is filled with images of Apple products. Select the one that you would like to give feedback on. These include hardware, software, and online services.
- You will then be taken to a feedback form. Enter your name, the subject of your reaction, and your comments on the corresponding text boxes. Select your feedback type from the drop down menu. You can leave an email address if you wish to get a response from the company.
- Answer all other questions that are pertinent to the product.
- Submit your feedback.
- Apple Main Site: https://apple.com/
- Apple’s Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy: https://apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/policies/ideas.html
Ready to do the Apple Product Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.