The Sweet Peppers Deli Customer Satisfaction Survey is all about getting to know customers better. If you have recently visited one of their branches, take some time out to provide your feedback. Any feedback you have will be used to make the customer experience more pleasant and better than it was before. So, take the time out to answer the questions as honestly as you can.
You may be hesitant to leave any feedback if you possibly had a bad experience, however, all your suggestions and comments are welcomed irrespective of whether they are good or bad. It will all ultimately be used to make the service at Sweet Peppers Deli much better than before.
About Sweet Peppers Deli
Sweet Peppers Deli is a casual dining restaurant based in Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. They presently have 15 locations and are planning to expand even further. This restaurant chain was created 20 years ago by the Bean family. They have 6 other successful restaurants.
When the concept of this restaurant came to light in 1982, it was more of a nightclub than a restaurant. Quality drinks were served 6 days a week and they soon started serving big portions of delicious meals at affordable prices. Sweet Peppers Deli then became one of the locals favorite dining places.
How to Enter the Sweet Peppers Deli Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- You need a smartphone, Tabet or PC.
- You need Internet access.
- You must be able to understand written English.
- You must have an invoice from Sweet Peppers Deli.
- You should also have a survey invitation on that invoice.
- You need a few minutes of uninterrupted time to answer the survey questions.
- Start by following this link sweetpeppersdeli.com/survey.
- Enter the receipt code.
- Then enter the location, date, month and year.
- State whether you ordered lunch, dinner or both.
- Then continue to answer a series of short questions about your overall experience here at Sweet Peppers Deli.
- Sweet Peppers Deli Website: http://sweetpeppersdeli.com/
Ready to do The Sweet Peppers Deli Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.