When a company decides to conduct any market research whatsoever, it should choose to, at least, measure its customers’ satisfaction levels. Basically, a customer or in-store satisfaction survey measures the performance of services or products on offer against their performance expectations. Customers form these expectations through advertising, advice, and past experience. The WalMart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey will help the company focus its resources and efforts on satisfying existing customers and attracting new ones. The company wants to find out what its customers like, what they dislike, and where it needs to improve.
About WalMart Canada
Founded in 1994 after the acquisition of the Woolco retail chain, WalMart Canada is the Canadian branch of Walmart. Over the past 21 years, the company has more than doubled the number of outlets it operates in Canada and more than tripled the number of employees. WalMart Canada has created a stable, strong retail chain, thereby creating numerous opportunities.
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, the company runs a growing network of over 370 stores, including supercentres, traditional discount stores, and a Burlington based environmental demonstration store. Each store carries about 100,000 different products, which range from home décor and apparel to grocery and electronics, as well as specialty services such as vision centers, garden centers, and pharmacies. With approximately 90,000 workers, WalMart Canada is one of the country’s largest employers. The retail chain is committed to helping shoppers save money so they can live a better life.
How to Enter the WalMart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A PC or mobile device with internet access
- A recent store receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English or French
- Visit the survey site at survey.walmart.ca.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Read the information that appears and click on the “continue” button.
- Enter the 6-digit postal code of your residence.
- Specify whether you or anyone in your immediate family is a Walmart employee or domiciled with a Walmart employee.
- Specify the province where you currently reside.
- Specify the year you were born.
- Specify whether you have your receipt readily available.
- Enter the store number, TC number, and date of visit as they appear on your receipt.
- Truthfully answer all survey questions.
- Carefully read and understand the information regarding the sweepstakes.
- Provide your contact information for sweepstakes entry.
- Submit the survey.
- WalMart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey: https://survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WMCA/StoreTrakCA/rules_en.htm
- WalMart Canada: http://walmart.ca/
Ready to do the WalMart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.