Customer satisfaction is vital. It is at the core of human experience, revealing a customer’s liking of a company’s products or services. The Office Depot customer satisfaction survey, found at Officedepot.com/Feedback, is designed to measure how the products supplied by the company meet, exceed, or fall short of customer expectations.
Customers get the chance to give their feedback and the company uses this information to improve its products, customer service, and stores. Customers who take the time to complete the survey get a coupon emailed to them within two days for their next purchase.
About Office Depot
Office Depot, Inc. is one of the largest supplies of office supplies and services in the world. Incorporated in 1986, it offers a full range of office furniture, office supplies, computers, business machines, computer software, cleaning supplies, school supplies, and other solutions for every workplace, whether you work from home, office, car, or school.
Office Depot, Inc. is a catalyst and a resource to help customers work more efficiently. The company is a source for everything a customer may need to be more productive, including business services such as property damage protection, prevention of online threats, security solutions, tech trade-ins, and numerous other services.
The company serves businesses and customers in 56 countries, employing more than 56,000 associates in more than 1,800 retail stores. Office Depot delivers through a worldwide network of joint ventures, wholly owned operations, licenses, franchises, and partners. It also operates under several brands including OfficeMax Grand and Toy, OfficeMax, Reliable and Viking.
How to Enter the Office Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- Access to your computer or mobile device.
- Internet access.
- Have a recent receipt from Office Depot containing an invitation for the customer satisfaction survey.
- Be able to read and write Spanish or English.
- Go to Officedepot.com/Feedback or tellofficedepot.com.
- Read the instructions, enter the survey code and the time found on your receipt and click enter.
- Click continue to begin the survey.
- Answer a few simple demographic questions.
- Key in the store number found on your receipt.
- Answer some questions about your most recent visit or purchase from Office Depot.
- Some questions may require you to type in extra information.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Finally, you will get a chance to print a coupon; however, you are not obliged to do so to leave feedback.
- Office Depot Website: officedepot.com
Ready to do the Office Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.